Friday, July 27, 2007

Shopping Results

Well I had a good time last night with a LOT of crazy women shopping at the sale. We were in line at 5:30pm and the line was already around the building. Fortunately we were under shelter and did not have to stand out in the rain. I did not find my stroller that I was hoping to get at a discount. Oh well, just gives me another excuse to go to another sale ;) I did very good at sticking to the "necessities" for the most part and I only spen $38 total. Not too bad considering I was there from 5:30-9:15PM! The line was insane to checkout, but I had good company to chat with in line so we didn't really mind.

Since I did so good at the sale, I just didn't feel complete without spending more money. So I then went to Kim's house to check out some of the new baby carriers she just bought to possible take to China with her. I have been wanting an Ergo, but I wasn't sure of it since I had not seen one yet. Well, I loved it and Kim had decided to go with the Mei Tai instead of the Ergo. So they were nice enough to sell me the Ergo. Needless to say by the end of the night I did spend a little more than originally intended, but I did finally get my Ergo! Now I just need to get Shelby to put in it :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how much fun did you have! Thats awesome.. Cant wait to start shopping!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

OMG ~ I am so glad that you got the Ergo! I LOVE mine and I can still use it with LiLi at 2 1/2~ 26 lbs :D She love it too and it is so good for bonding!