Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bloglines


Subscribe with Bloglines


Maybe most of you already know about this, but I recently discovered Bloglines. (And yes I flat out stole this post from one of my adoption friends:) If you're one of the techies who's been doing this for years, just ignore me. But if you're a newbie like me, you might find it pretty darn cool. Bloglines lets you subscribe to the blogs you read most so you can see when a new post has been made. Rather than clicking on link after link only to find no updates, you can see all your subscribed blogs on one page and the ones with new content will be highlighted. It also can generate a list of links to your favorite blogs that you can include in your blog (they call it a blogroll). It may also do laundry and dishes, but I haven't figured that out yet.
Anyways, if you click on this link, it will walk you through setting up an account and subscribe you to my blog. This is not a paid advertisement - I just thought it was cool and had to share.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Gosh Donna - we stole Bloglines from the same friend!!! Bloglines is wonderful and really saves a lot of time. What used to take me hours can now be accomplished in minutes.