Thursday, July 26, 2007

Consignment Sale

Anyone who knows me should know how much I LOVE bargains! Tonight I am going to this giant consignment sale at the Cobb County Fairgrounds. Thanks to some of my friends telling me about this big sale, I will be in attendance tonight for the "advance" showing of the stuff. I am hoping to get some of the bigger items I still need. I know, I know, I promise there will still be stuff left to get Shelby for the baby shower ;) I just can't stand for me or anyone else to pay full price for anything, so I am going to try and find some deals tonight. This is consignment season and there is a great website here to find all the sales if you are interested. A lot of people have asked about what size Shelby is going to be in. With the latest report from China Babies her stats are as follows: 21 lbs and 31 inches tall and a 5 inch foot. So what that means in terms of clothing is that she is currently in a 12-18 month size and about a 5 shoe. So I suspect she will be wearing 18-24 months and about a size 6 shoe when she comes home. I am very fortunate to have a couple of great hand-me-down sources, so her closet is already full. But who doesn't just love buying little girl clothes ;) I have promised CJ to only come home with "necessities" tonight, so we will see how I do!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have several friends selling tonight. Cant wait to visit these next year!!!! I hope you have a blast shopping for Shelby!

The Evans Family said...

Buying is SO much fun...be careful on the sizes though. Check her current sizes against the sizes from her referral information (which is probably at least a year old now) and see how much it has changed. We so took the wrong sizes for Analiese and wound up buying all new clothes in Guangzhou (not a bad thing).

Enjoy your shopping trip!