Friday, January 30, 2009

New Blog Topics

Shifting gears these days and have started reading more and more blogs about adult adoptees and their experiences growing up. Rumor Queen posted a lot about these recently as you can see here in her recent posts:

Writings of Adult Adoptees Series
1. The Writings of Adult Adoptees - Tai Dong Huai
2. Adult Adoptee Book Recommendations
3. Adult Adoptee Articles from InformedAdoption.com
4. Adult Adoptee Writings from Anti Racist Parent
5. Adult Adoptee Blogs - Harlow’s Monkey
6. More from Adult Adoptees - Adoption Survivor
7. Adult Adoptee Writings - Going back

I want to learn as much as I can about how to raise my children (ALL my children) the best way possible. I think learning from others who have walked in their similar shoes is a very smart way to begin to do that. As my dad always said...Knowledge is Power! I hope to gain a lot of knowledge in the area of transracial parenting so that I can be the best mom I can be :)

1 comment:

Joan (Nana) said...

Thanks, I will check these out