Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tough To Watch

After watching this video I had to post it on the blog. It is very difficult to watch as I sit in my chair with my heat blowing on my cold feet, my hot chocolate in my cup, and my many choices of food that I have to pick for breakfast this morning. Priorities in life will hopefully shift just a little after watching. Click here to watch it. Yes, it is tough to watch...but the really tough part is what you do differently in your life after watching it.

If you get the urge to sponsor a child that needs your help, click here for more information. This little one needs your help today. Help is only a few clicks and credit card away from giving her a home and arms to hold her. Do something different today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your continued efforts on behalf of the world's needy. Oh ... that was so hard to watch, as I sit here with my lovely daughter sleeping soundly upstairs (with a full belly and happy heart). I will see what we can do. We need a strong global unity; why do we wage war, instead of humanitarian efforts? I am glad that more efforts will be turned to Africa. But, you are right, we also need to do our part, as individuals. Want to take a trip to Africa, when our daughters are a smidgeon older?

Meryl, Chris, Willow (Chloe and Gus)