We had a terrific time showing off our newest addition on the first Friday at our Adoption Option Group! There were lots of folks there and it is always a wonderful way to get together and share our stories about our adoptions. One definate fact always rings true...ALL adoptions are different. Just like ALL kids are different, so is the adoption experience. I am so glad that we have the opportunity to share our stories with each other and to help others who are still in the process of bringing home their new little ones.
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...






1 comment:
I cant believe you just wrote that LynnMarie will be home soon..thats sooo crazy
we had a blast and learned a lot as well
Post a Comment