Baby Faith brought us home a smuggled in souvenir from China...Giardia! YUCK :( I hear this is pretty common in China adoptees considering the water pollution in China. Fortunately Faith doesn't seem to have any symptoms. The doctor just ran some tests and she came back positive.We are starting our antibiotics to send these little pests far far away :)
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...





2 comments:
Oh good Lord! Thank goodness you found out before ya'll ended up with it! No wonder why she didn't want to try to eat much other than cookies and a bottle.
Niklas brought these home with him too-YUCK! I pressured them to re-test and he still had it so we were on two different meds before we got the third test to say they were gone!
Laura
Post a Comment