Thursday, January 22, 2009

Foodie Talk

I haven't updated in a while about little Miss Faith's eating habits (or lack of). We have been working with her to add new and exciting foods to her diet ever since we got her. Unfortunately, she still is very picky and choosy about what she puts into her mouth. However, she will now eat applesauce (on occassion), baby cereal (on occassion), baby food (every now and then), cheerios (on occassion), oh and of course cookies and graham crackers (every chance she gets!).

I was so desperate the other night to get her to eat something, I dug out a jar of baby food that we received as our airplane baby meal for Faith on the flight home from Japan. Yes, it does say "Cod Fish & Vegetables in Radish Sauce". Sounds really yummy doesn' t it?!? Well hey a mom was desperate ya know. So guess what- she ate it! Well she didn't eat the whole jar, but she did eat several bites. Talk about some stinky stuff-yuck.

Anyway, I thought I would share some new pics of Faith adventuring out and enjoying one of her favorites-Brusters Ice Cream. At least I know she isn't completely crazy and she is one of us. No Straight can resist the temptations of ice cream ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I needed to read about your family. Missed you yesterday and keep the pics coming

Beth and Ryan said...

That is my kind of girl...Brusters Ice Cream is what I literally eat every night. Very yummy. Can't say that I have the same liking for Cod Fish and Veggies though....