Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nana Fix

Faith has been getting Nanatized the last couple of days! My mom finally got her hands on her on Monday when I went back to work for a few hours. Then tonight my mom got her again tonight. We took the boys to the movies tonight as I won free tickets the other day. We had a great time (even though it was a dog movie-but a good one) at the movies, and Faith and Shelby had a great time with their Nana!

Faith has warmed up to Nana these days as she just cracks up when Nana does that crazy laugh at her. Faith hams it up and does it right back. Shelby is even sharing Nana without any troubles so far. Now if we could only get Faith to just try some of those chicken and dumplins, I know she would be hooked for life ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pic, family is just wonderful

Joan (Nana) said...

What a good time we had!

junglemama said...

Your Mom seems great. She left a sweet comment on my blog and I wanted to come check out yours!