Friday, January 16, 2009

Chinese Lesson

I just had to post this video from my friend Lucy who just adopted their 4th daughter, Alaina. Alaina (or I guess I should say Wu Xu Hui) is one smart cookie!! She decided in China that her new mommy and daddy should learn Chinese instead of her having to learn English. Hey makes sense to me :)

After you watch the hilarious video of her trying to teach her mom and dad just how to say her name correctly, you can see why Alaina has given up and decided that the ENTIRE English language will be much much easier :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5IQySUwriY

You always hear the "bad stuff" about older child adoptions, so I just had to post this to show that there obviously is lots of good stuff too!

4 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I still laugh! She loves to watch it too!

Beth and Ryan said...

I had to watch it again! So perfect!

Marian Dean said...

Watched on You Tube and therein left a comment. By some miracle I have managed to get back to your Blog page again.
Love Granny(*!*)

Special K said...

That's just precious.