You cannot be serious about that many shoes! I'm jealous! A has outgrown all of her squeeky shoes from China! I tried to find her some at the consignments sales earlier last month, but didn't have much luck!
We just did the same thing last weekend with Emily Grace's clothes and shoes. Can a girl really have too many clothes and/or shoes? Well normally I would say "Heck No!!" but when you are organizing the closet for a new season of a growing young lady...I'm gonna say Yes..and we have too many of both right now :-) But dressing up a little girl is way too much fun!! Have fun, Amy
Love hand-me-downs too! It's like Christmas in July. Totally fun and I love to have my Chinese princess pretend she is in a fashion show. It helps me decide what fits and she gets playtime!
Just came across your blog. Your family is beautiful!
I am a crazy, loud mouth, hold nothing back, fun with my kiddos kind of gal. This blog shows only a glimpse into my life. I use it for a keepsake to my kids of what life was like as they grew up. So yes, it is my blog and I will do with it what I want ;)
"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12
"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world may be different because, I was important in the life of a child."
Em here~
-
Wow, where has the time gone?
Chances are, no one will even see this. But just in case, I wanted to share
what's up!! Remember me?!
Believe it or not...
Creating a Office At Home
-
Creating a Office At Home
Practical recommendations for developing a office at home. To become
effective a office at home must be both functional and pra...
Gracie Reading!!!!!
-
(Don't forget to mute playlist at bottom of blog)
She is so stinkin' cute and smart.
Truthfully, I can hardly stand it!
I want to gobble her up morning, no...
Guangzhou City Zoo
-
Sunday brought us a trip to the zoo. Micah loved running around with the
other kids. Noah got his first ride in the stroller. At first he held on
for ...
5 comments:
Look at that sweet face.
Hope you had fun!
You cannot be serious about that many shoes! I'm jealous! A has outgrown all of her squeeky shoes from China! I tried to find her some at the consignments sales earlier last month, but didn't have much luck!
We just did the same thing last weekend with Emily Grace's clothes and shoes. Can a girl really have too many clothes and/or shoes? Well normally I would say "Heck No!!" but when you are organizing the closet for a new season of a growing young lady...I'm gonna say Yes..and we have too many of both right now :-) But dressing up a little girl is way too much fun!!
Have fun,
Amy
Just did the same thing on Friday night. Bring on the cool weather!
Love hand-me-downs too! It's like Christmas in July. Totally fun and I love to have my Chinese princess pretend she is in a fashion show. It helps me decide what fits and she gets playtime!
Just came across your blog. Your family is beautiful!
Teresa Horvet
horvethappenings.blogspot.com
Post a Comment