Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Progress Update

Unfortunately I haven't heard anything else yet about where my dossier is. I can only sit and wait to hear more about what we are up against in getting to China. On the other hand, I did send all of our Passports off to Carol at http://www.dependable-acs.com/ to get our Visas into China. She did receive them and she should send them back to us on Friday. Carol offers a terrific service at only charging a flat $50 rate for the whole family to get Visas. So we should have our Visa that will let us into China for the next 6 months. Now let's just hope it doesn't take that long to get us there!!


We had our final social worker visit last night that wraps up Shelby's LAST piece of paperwork for her adoption-YEAH! It still amazes me at how much paperwork is involved in an international adoption. I know she is worth it though!! So now since she is done, I can start over on Faith's paperwork ;)
PS-What do think about Travis' new doo? Don't worry he only gets to keep it for a day or two until I finish up his buzz cut. He thinks he is all that and then some :)

4 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

He is ALL THAT! I know just what you mean about the wait - just sitting here in limbo!!! I will definitely go with your VISA service. Waiting for A's PP to arrive from New Orleans!

Katy said...

Hey Donna-Sorry no news. Love the hair. I tagged you on my blog :-)

RamblingMother said...

love the cut.