Friday, October 24, 2008

China Dreaming

Well no LOA today. However, there have been rumors that some people are getting theirs today. I hope the rumor comes true as many have been waiting much longer than we have to get their babies.

Here are some pics of China and where I am hoping to be soon. I told my sister that I think at this point, I have resolved that we probably won't be leaving for China until December 31. This is the new date I am going to wish for. Fortunately my sister will be able to go with us then and the airline prices get more reasonable at that time as well. I am sad we won't have Faith sooner, but I can't think of a better way to start off the new year!

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Are you all planning to stop in and do HK DIsney? I doubt we will just because of the $$. I guess since November is just around the corner, we too will be early 2009 -- maybe we will get there before Alaina turns 6 (Jan 20), but who knows!

Sally-Girl! said...

Donna, We did get ours today on day 102! You are next!