Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkins and Politics

The kids had a great time carving out their pumpkins. They even scooped all the yuckies out themselves ;) Shelby just wanted a face drawn on hers. She said draw a "Scary Face Mommy"!

I haven't posted anything yet on the election this year. I just read this woman's blog and trust me she sums it up for me. Well she doesn't really "sum it up", but she does go on and on about why you should make your vote count this election. Please don't make a decision you will regret on election day. Obama is NOT the man for the job!

4 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Looks like great fun!

Ohilda said...

Thank you for posting. Also, I wanted to say that your kids are ADORABLE!

Ohilda

Mary said...

Love your Pumpkins!! Fun, Fun, Fun!

Danielle said...

worhy of consideration http://raincitypastor.blogspot.com/2008/11/yes-we-must.html