Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 94...Still Waiting

Just wanted to show you guys as to why we should have already had our LOA by now. This is a chart from Rumor Queen that is updated regularly from alot of us waiting. Look at the LID to LOA column and you will see that in the past it was very rare to see anyone waiting over 90 days for their LOA. Well now all of sudden you can see where lots of us have now been waiting over 90 days-ugh! Not a new trend that I am happy to be a part of :(

So now you can see what us "waiters" sit around and analyse constantly in our spare time. Let's just hope I get some news soon to add another statistic to this lovely chart!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hoping and praying for you guys

Margaret M said...

I hope that you get some news soon!!!! Thank you so much for stopping by our blog and for your encouragement. Your daughter is beautiful and I loved the pictures of her CLOSED fistula! I have hope! Thank you so much!

Steve and Darcy said...

Hang in there! I know how hard it is to wait, but God's timing is perfect...that is what I try and hold onto. Having said that, we will pray that God will "speed" up His timeframe so that you can bring your beautiful daughter home ASAP!
Darcy

Briana's Mom said...

Definitely praying for you. Stay strong.

Unknown said...

Ugg. Come on LOA. Hopefully any day now.