Friday, October 3, 2008

Never Underestimate...

the power of PRAYER!! Look at the email I received this evening from the NBC:

Good Afternoon,

I have approved the application as of today’s date. The approval notice will be coming in the mail.

Thank you,
Adjudications Officer/Hague Adoption Unit
Department of Homeland Security
National Benefits Center
877-424-8374


I know you are thinking, yeah so what? So what?!?! This means that my I-800A application has been approved!!! So you are probably still thinking, so what? So what?!!? This is one HUGE step in our journey back to China. Now since I don't have this lovely piece of paper in my hand quite yet, I can't really celebrate...yet. But stay tuned for one excited mommy soon. Looks like we may be celebrating a very special Thanksgiving in China this year after all! I will keep you posted :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh that is amazing praise the Lord. That's so exciting. We are praying for the same thing to happen did you call anyone to get this sped up? Our little guy has congential heart diease and is going to need a 3rd surgery by the time he is 4 which is very soon. We are really praying to be able to have him home by Christmas and of course here for his last surgery. Can't wait to meet your beautiful daughter. Hope to see you at the next meeting that is not FF anymore.

Dan and Liz said...

YAHOOOOOOOO
Go get that baby girl- Praise God
missed you last night
liz and Michelle and Dan

Unknown said...

I am excited for my friends..Yippee. Missed you last night but will see you Wed..Good things are on the way

The Evans Family said...

I'm so excited for all of you! Go eat noodles in China for Thanksgiving! We were in Hong Kong Disneyland for Thanksgiving last year--it was so magical!