Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sibling Love

Yes, I said love. You may think I am talking about Caleb & Travis or maybe Caleb & Shelby, but no...TRAVIS & Shelby! What a change my 2 little ones have been through in the last year. Anyone who knows my crew, knows that Shelby and Travis haven't always seen eye to eye on things. In fact they really haven't looked at each other much without an argument or a scratching or a whining session. I can still remember poor little Travis in China getting his first bite from his sister on only Day 2 of her arrival :( He was so disappointed that after all the talk and waiting, that all he got out of the deal was a mean sister. Travis really struggled in China on "dealing" with his new sister. He was a trooper though and hung in there for the long haul. He really has been very patient with Shelby even when she didn't deserve it!


Well look at we have now...a brother and sister who really do LOVE each other! My heart skips a beat when I see these 2 together these days. I really enjoy watching them play together now, they have really "grown up" together this past year. I heard Travis tell Shelby the other night when they were playing together, "You're my favorite sister!". Oh my goodness, does it get any sweeter than that??!?!