Wednesday, October 22, 2008

90 Days Come and Gone

Well we hit the 90 day mark waiting for our LOA to come for Faith. I really thought we would have had it by now. Shelby's came on day 89 last year. For some reason no LOAs have been issued at all this month which is concerning to say the least since they normally come every week. I have to come to terms that I may not have my baby girl home for Christmas :(


I did get our passports back with brand new China Visas stamped inside them! Carol took great care of them for us. So now all we need to travel is final approval!!
Also I ordered and received the actual newspaper that has Faith's finding ad in it from Brian at http://www.research-china.org/. It is sad to see all of those babies in the newspaper who don't have any parents to hold and cuddle on them. I am so lucky to get to parent one of these beautiful babies!



2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I'll have to go ahead and request Alaina's ad -- not expecting to get squat from her SWI! Wonder what the hold up is with LOA's? I knew to expect to go over the 90 days with USCIS...

Power Up Love said...

I invite you to share you story at www.PowerUpLove.com. There is another family waiting for adoption and their story has been posted, at Power Up Love. The story is title A Future and a Hope. They give the name of the agency that they are using to adopt.

Blessings...:-) <><