Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update on new brother

Lots of you have asked about my brother and how that whole weird reunion thing is going. It is going well and we have established mostly an email relationship at this point. I have spoken to him one time on the phone and so has my mom (she was ecstatic btw). He obviously likes me better than my sister since she still hasn't received a phone call ;)
So things are progressing nicely. Here are a couple of recent pics of his family and his cute-as-can-be 4 year old son.
I hope to learn more about him as our relationship continues. I think it is very cool to have "found" him and I am so glad I did the search. He lives in Texas with his family. I really hope to one day be able to meet him face to face. I am sure my mom would melt into a big puddle on that day, but I still hope it comes sooner rather than later. I guess I will just have to wait and see when/if he is ready for that big day!
PS: I am so glad to see that the little one I spoke about below is slowly improving! I hope they can get her the medical help she obviously needs.

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

I just found out some interesting information about our family, something very similar to yours but one link distant. I would like to pick your brain if you don't mind, e-mail me back? bdm9370@yahoo.com thanks.