Saturday, September 27, 2008

Comfort from across the world

My wonderful friends at Lady Bugs N Love came through once again to send me some comfort from across the world. I was fortunate enough to be able to use their services once again. They have been a true blessing during this long wait for my little girl! See below the answers they received back from the orphanage regarding my Baby Faith. So nice to hear she is doing well. I also learned from my agency that she has not been using the tainted formula-Praise God! I am getting excited to be getting closer and closer to my girl :)

Hi Donna,
I got update for you today, here is the answer:
1. Is Wu Chun Zhen trying to crawl or sit up on her own yet?
Wu Chun Zhen can crawl and sit up on her own now.

2. Who is her favorite ayi? (Can I get a picture of her to show Wu Chun Zhen when she is home?)
Her favorite nanny’s name is Zhang Yai Xia (we have taken her picture with the disposable camera you sent).

3. How is her heart/scar healing up from her surgery?
Wu Chun Zhen’s scar is healing well. It’s about 9cm long. No heart murmur after the surgery.

4. Did Wu Chun Zhen receive the care packages sent to her?
Yes, I have received 2 care packages.

5. How is Wu Chun Zhen doing? (Any updated photos they could send?)
Now Wu Chun Zhen is growing and developing just like other healthy children.

6. We hope to come for her in a couple of months. If they could not shave her head/hair before we get there, it would be appreciated :)
OK.

7. Her updated measurements: Height: 72.9cm; Head: 44cm; Chest: 47.7cm; Weight: 8kg; Foot: 11.5

I didn’t get photos. I will call again, if I get any, I will forward it (them) to you right away.

Have a wonderful day!
Angela

4 comments:

The Evans Family said...

How wonderful! The wait seems impossibly long but when the time comes, like labor, the hard parts will be forgotten!

I just cannot wait to meet this sweet baby!

Unknown said...

what wonderful news!! Sooo excited for you!

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Donna: So wonderful to get some news - glad to hear she is crawling and that she got her packages! Come on LOA! :) Ellen

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

That is so cool! I'm jealous!