Thursday, September 18, 2008

GA Adoption Credit Approved

Yeah, I received this email today from Cobb County granting our $2K adoption reimbursement credit for a special needs adoption:

Yes, she has been registered as a special needs child for the purpose of non-recurring adoption assistance. I mailed you a letter on 9-15-08 documentation this for you so you should receive it today or tomorrow. If you don't, let me know.

Every little bit helps! This is the credit from the state of GA that has to be approved before you travel to get your little one. A lot of people out there don't know it is available and that you must apply before you get your child. Thankfully, I DO, and thankfully we have been approved!

Just some smiles reminding you it is Friday :)

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Let it suffice to say that I will be making the same post after making about 100 phone calls to Gwinnett Co (assuming it follows the same as last time)! Cobb obviously has it's act together!

Unknown said...

I love smiles and love this post! Very cool!