Friday, September 26, 2008

Ah Man...

Well I was really hoping to get my LOA today from China...but NO it didn't come :( I think I may have to give up my hope of being in China for Thanksgiving at this point. So I guess now I will hope that we have her home in time for Christmas.

My sister was planning on going with us to China, but if we have to go too close to Christmas she may not be able to get off of work during their peak season (she works at the Post Office). Not sure how CJ and I are going to manage all 4 kids by ourselves on 20 hour flights-YUCK! I sure hope God knows what he is doing here :)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."- Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

RamblingMother said...

He does but He won't tell you until you need to know!! It will all work out someway!

Unknown said...

I do not doubt God had your trip planned out..Its gonna be awesome!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

What a reassuring verse -- thanks!

christi said...

I could go with you and maybe they will let me bring one back too and I could just surprise my husband and give the baby to him for christmas!! See - I can figure out some way to make this work!!