Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pretty Neat Thread

I found out today that someone I met last December has now decided to go the special needs route and is adopting again from China. It is pretty neat to see another little one come home that you may of had a little part of helping find their way home.


Actually all of my digit friends were with me when we met this woman at the mall. We were waiting in line to take our pictures with Santa Claus. Remember this picture?! Well this woman was in line with us, so of course we started up a conversation. She was absolutely AMAZED that all of our beautiful children were "special needs" children. She had lots of questions so she joined us for a little playtime after the picture. I gave her my blog and told her to email me if she had any questions. Again, just sharing my story like I do ALOT!


Well sure enough it was about a month later that I received an email titled- "Hi its me from the mall :)". So now you can read her story here on her new blog. Again-share your story as you never know whose life you may touch :)

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I do remember her and what a blessing can come from a simple conversation!

Katy said...

Wow--it was me! I know I'm late in commenting here, but I couldn't resist. Meeting you guys was such a huge step forward for me. I had been so down that I wondered if God had really called me to this or if I was just wishing it, because my wonderful dh was not on board. So I was looking for a sign to reassure me that God DID know the plan he had for me and there you were!