Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday!!


This day last year was very tough for me. I only had a picture to "celebrate" with. Fortunately, this year is much different!

I have my beautiful, spunky, hard-headed, funny, happy, stubborn, lovable, cute as pie, adorable daughter HERE at HOME with us!! And celebrate we have definitely done. Since we missed Shelby's first 2 birthdays, we made up for it by having 2 birthday parties :) It was a wonderful weekend spent with lots of family and friends. Papa's train was of course a big hit! I hope everyone had a good time as I know we all did.

I sit back in awe of all the people who love my family and especially the ones who love my babies :) Thanks goes out to all of you who are a part of our lives. Life would not be the same and definitely not near as enjoyable without you in it.

Happy 3rd Birthday Shelby!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Great post.Happy birthday Shelby

Heather said...

What a great post!!! Sorry to have missed you all!! Looks like a great time had by all! I love the pictures of everyone. Shelby sure is pretty!

RamblingMother said...

Happy 3rd Bday Shelby! 3 is a fun age.

The Evans Family said...

Three is such a great age! Happy, Happy Birthday. Sorry that we missed the celebration, it sure looks like it was great fun!

Cristy said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!