Tuesday, March 4, 2008

RosaLess

I knew this sad sad day would eventually come. With my new working arrangements and all of our unexpected expenses these days, I had to finally make the termination call to Rosa. Heaven help my children since the cleanliness of our home is now up to good ole mom. It wasn't like she came every day or even every week, but it sure was nice not having to deep scrub the showers and such. I guess all good things must come to an end. Not really thrilled about the new arrangements, but I am up for the challenge. I have to admit that Rosa was the best birthday present my hubby has ever gotten for me. Little did he know it that it was the gift that kept on giving :)

3 comments:

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Oh how sad (note the sarcasm). I will pray for you to find the strength. Just kidding my friend. You crack me up!! Love you! Ellen

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

That is a sad day! I look forward to every other Friday - we call it "Giselli Friday"! Yes, it's an expense and you have to do what you have to do!

Alyson and Ford said...

Oh no... For your peace of mind and sanity you need to keep Rosa! Wishing you finding a way to keep her (start selling possessions!!).

Alyson LID 01/27/06