Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fay Baby on the Way

Playing catch up on some of the pics. The first set is from our Friday night event at my favorite mall visiting with Frannie and Ellen. Who by the way has just been matched with the cutest little bald headed baby ever ;) I am proud to say I was able to tug on this baby's red thread and it felt great. I can't wait to see her in person! Congrats to the Fays-YEAH!

Well I attended the support group Friday night and learned some information that I did not know before, which it is always nice to learn more! Hopefully there will be more to this in the later months to come. We also were able to see little Miss Ally too. Always fun to visit with our digit friends ;) Anyway fun night had by all.

Oh and here are some pics from our Easter Sunday. I am one blessed woman to have 3 gorgeous kids!! It didn't take long for Shelby to figure out the Easter egg hunts. Once she realized there was candy inside, there was no stopping her. We spent the afternoon at my dad's house which of course is always fun, especially with all the motorized toys and buggys and such.

I had Shelby's preop visit yesterday but will post more on that tomorrow. The great news is Shelby will NOT have to wear the no-nos (arm restraints). YEAH!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Cute pics!
You will hear them called "welcome sleeves" in the hospital and depending on what the drs told, they sometimes order them but Miss Shelby is old enough and I know here momma will be watching enough she should be ok..
BTW, called security in both buildings, couldnt find it my friend (emails down)

Give me more details as you get them regarding the surgery. If I am notworking, I will be there!!!!!

Heather said...

Lily didn't have to wear the arm restraints either! I was so glad--Lily would have hated that.

Glad you had a happy Easter! Lily loves seeing Shelby on the blog--then she asks, "Shelby?"...which means, where's shelby--when can I see her. :)

Special K said...

Oh my, dare I hope that Micah won't need no-no's? That's great news for Shelby!

Your kids are just adorable all dressed for Easter.

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Donna: Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Your kids look so beautiful -- what great pics of Travis. He's so photogenic! I love the pic of Frannie and Shelby holding hands. Hope to play again soon xo Ellen