Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fun Day Planned

Well it turns out that I have to work a half day today for a meeting that was rescheduled. The good part of that is that I am going to be able to take tomorrow afternoon off so that I can attend the 3rd Friday Hand in Hand Adoption Group tomorrow night. I am still going to make my Thursday playdate this afternoon and I will get to see all of my 3rd Friday friends too! So not much time to post today as I am busy at work and also going to be busy this afternoon playing and of course watching Travis play another baseball game. Here are some pics of the other night when my friend Shelly came by to see Travis play and also to introduce her daughter Leah to my Shelby. These two were cute as can be holding hands, playing in the dirt, and of course a little ring around the rosy.

And also I finally found a meal that is pleasing to all of my kids and myself-spaghetti. Shelby has turned out to be a little Italian only wanting pizza and spaghetti these days. The boys never would eat spaghetti until it dawned on me to just give them plain noodles (of course they are the healthy ones in disguise) with just parmesan cheese on them. I know I am a little slow, I just never thought of "plain" noodles. Anyway they ate them up so enjoy the pics. Also there is a shot of Shelby proudly telling everyone how old she is. Since they do this sign in China all the time for pictures, I thought it would be cute to send this one back to her foster mom. Another pic is my devious little girl "cutting" her eyes at me just acting silly. I love my little girl!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Looking forward to seeing the 4 of you tonight (where's daddy?).... have fun before at DM - wish we could go to that too! Ally is so excited about her "ha-cuh" (haircut)!