Monday, March 3, 2008

FCCA Potluck

Here are some pics from the weekend. We had a great time at Liz's house at the FCCA Potluck dinner. There were alot of people there that I had never met. I love expanding my adoption network of friends. Liz was so nice that she had even baked CJ a cake and let the kids help decorate it for dad (see why adoption friends rule)! Michelle was kind enough to share all her toys in her room which Shelby still needs some work in the sharing department. I love watching her play with other little girls. It was a great ending to a terrific day.


We spent some time on Sunday cleaning up from the storm last week. Well at least CJ and the kids did as I am not much of a yard cleaning (or any kind of cleaning for that matter) person. CJ told the kids that if they would help pick up the yard then he would put together their new trampoline. My man completed his task all by himself and the kids-well let's just say there are still a few more pinecones in the yard ;) I will have to get some pics of the new trampoline in action. I am sure it will get some use this afternoon.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hate to have missed this potluck! Let's all try to get together this week!

Briana's Mom said...

Looks like a great potluck!!!

Tammy said...

Sure looks like fun! Isn't this Georgia weather amazing? Hope to see you at a First Friday soon!

RamblingMother said...

cute cute pics