Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Only my Dad

Yes, only my dad would invent such a wonderful "train" ride for the grandkids. Yes, that is a Rhino pulling some car seats on wheels. Oh and I said just for the grandkids, but of course my dad wouldn't leave me out. So yes, that is a seat made just for us big kids to be the caboose. My dad may come across as one tough guy, but seeing how much time and energy he puts into creating fun things for the grandkids and us kids-it is obvious he is just a big KID himself who obviously loves us very much :)

And here are some pics from the last couple of days. Notice Shelby sporting her new St. Patty's shirt courtesy of Grandma! Oh and Lori talked Shelby into putting Ugly Baby's clothes on our new "Green Baby". Yeah!

3 comments:

Heather said...

HA! That's GREAT! What a wonderful Grandpa!

Briana's Mom said...

That is a hoot! Can your dad make Briana one? LOL!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

That is about the funniest thing I've seen! What a fun grandpa!