Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tomorrow, Tomorrow

We leave out tomorrow!! Other than my job, everything else is going great lining up for the trip. My work is trying to push me over the edge, but I won't let that happen. Looks like I will be working tomorrow, just holding out for some miracles to happen tonight.


I keep playing Elise's song over and over in my head...And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us!!! I am keeping the faith that everything will work out before I get on that plane tomorrow. Staying focused right now on this beauty...


6 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a great attitude!!! God is going to get you there and put that baby in your arms SUNDAY!!! :)
XO

taralee815 said...

Sooo Close!!! - you definitley won't be sleeping tonight - but hopefully it is because of excitement and not job stuff! I have no idea how I am going to maneuver that part of our adoption - definitley will be coming to you for advice! YOu will be hugging her and kissing those cheeks so soon - praying for you guys all the way there!

Tara

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Just remember to blog like a "first-timer"! Enjoy! Meeting your miracle this SUNDAY!

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

Have a happy and safe trip. We can't wait to see pictures. Congratulations on becoming a family of 7.
Cathy

Duchess of Lanier said...

Cheers to smooth trip and can't wait to see you *together*!
Trena

Sally-Girl! said...

I totally can't believe that you are going tomorrow!!!! WhoooHoooo!!! I will be following your journey the whole way!!!