Thursday, March 24, 2011

Only Hours Now

Today is the day we finally get to head to China for our baby girl-YAHOO!! Yes, I am still stuck working today trying to patch things up here before I go. Anywho I will be leaving this afternoon come what may...

I actually slept good last night thanks to some TylenolPMs. CJ managed to finally get Elise's new bed set up in the girls' room. We have all our stuff packed up and the boys' have their calendars all set with fun things to do while we are away.

Yep time to go!!! Our flight leaves tonight at midnight, we will land at our final destination in Nanchang, Jiangxi at 3PM on Saturday. Please say some extra prayers for safe and uneventful flights. Thank you! Ready or not here we come!!!




"This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it."- Psalm 118:24

9 comments:

Cristy said...

Safe travels! Looking forward to seeing Elise with her Momma and Daddy!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Bless you sweet friend! You will be in our prayers the whole time!!! Praying for Sunday and Elise's heart!!! God bless you all!
XO
Shay

Ashley said...

Praying for you there, and back! I can't wait to follow your journey as you bring Lil' Miss Elise Straight home.
Lots of Love
ashley

Gwen and Jason said...

Oh I'm so happy for your family. I can't wait to see pics when you get her. Have a safe trip!

Unknown said...

We'll be following and praying! So very excited for you. :)

China Dreams said...

So exciting! Hope all goes well.

Ruby

Belinda said...

Got my Kleenex ready! Praying for safe travels and a wonderful experience for the Straight family on both sides of the globe.

Joan (Nana) said...

Will be praying for safe travel

Heather said...

Lifting you all up in prayer my friend!!