Thursday, March 31, 2011

Popular This Week

Just thought it was funny to see how popular my blog seems to be this week. Hmmmm....wonder why?!?! I checked my sitemeter and was astounded at the numbers. Normally I only get about 50-100 hits per day. Guess Elise's celebrity status is full on right now :)

Straight Talk
(s50StraightTalk)

-- Site Summary ---
Page Views

Total ...................... 109,433
Average per Day .............. 1,250
Average per Visit .............. 2.5
This Week .................... 8,751

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm hitting the blog!!!! I am loving your journey! I love all played out. Don't you wish you could just sleep anywhere like kids do? Enjoy!

Ronda said...

:) I usually check in once a week....this week? At least twice a day. We can't wait till you come home! The boys are doing well and "partying" while mom is gone :D

Steph said...

I always check in daily, but this week I've checked in probably at least 100,000 times. Sorry! I'm just so excited!

Brandee said...

I think I got your info from a yahoo group. I am enjoying this journey with you. Many blessings for your family!

Anonymous said...

What can we say, we love celebrities and wonderful stories. Your life is better than any soap.
I am the only one from France following the episodes ?
I might be ...
Lovely sisters dresses alike.
Where is yours ?

Frenchy :0)