Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last Day in Nanchang



Today was our last day here in Nanchang. We enjoyed our last Chinese dinner next door last night with K and her crew. Today we fly to Guangzhou at 5PM today. We started the morning off with our usual eggs and toast from downstairs, then we requested to go back to the People's Park that we visited the other day. It was nice to get outside again and just enjoy being here in China.

Before we left for the park though, the girls and I headed out by ourselves for one last stroll around the hotel. I thought that we drew alot of attention when CJ and I were out, but O BOY you should see the attention I got when it was just me and the girls! Of course it didn't help that S and F were dressed in short sleeve shirts. The clothing police were out in full force ;)


Then we were off to the park again. The girls of course enjoyed all the kiddie rides, and the last "ride" they did was where you get a net and a bowl. The little kids then proceed to catch little goldfish out of this bin-too funny! You put the goldfish in your bowl to play with then when you are done fishing, you just dump the little fish back into the water. Lots of fun for the kids for sure.

All the girls fell asleep on the way back to the hotel in the taxi, so we stopped and picked up McDs (yes again) and now we are back at the hotel packed up and ready to go. Next stop...Guangzhou!

4 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Tell CJ that if I spun the stroller like he did, I'd need to lay down and sleep on that playroom floor like the girls did! I'm enjoying reading K's blog!

Kim said...

Love the wicker buggy. Now if they just made a triple one, that would be the coolest souvenir you could bring home from China. Glad you got out and about. I know CJ will be more comfortable in Guangzhou. Just think - you will be home in EIGHT days. Hooray. Hugs and Kisses.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

You are one brave momma. I don't think I have ever left the hotel room without Scott except to go next door and fill out paperwork. :) Happy last day and sleep!!!

Ronda said...

Fishing? How appropriate for your family!