Monday, March 28, 2011

Coincidence??!!

Remember my post with this video the other day? I know you may not believe this but even K down the hall was a witness. Actually she is the one that noticed it first. The first night I got Elise , K and I went down together to the business office to make some copies. When we stepped off the elevator we heard a piano playing. K said, "Do you hear that? That is the same song I just saw on a blog that was a girl with a hand just like Elise's was playing on a piano." OMGoodness, yes it was! Here in the hotel lobby on the very day I got my girl, so amazing!! God speaks to us often, sometimes you just have to listen :)

5 comments:

Catherine said...

So cool!! Don't you just love it when God does stuff like that?!!!

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

I just love it. God speaks in so many ways. Open ears is most of the battle.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

SO amazing!!! God speaks to us in so many ways and I am so thankful He gave you a HUG seeing that precious girl playing the piano. It will be amazing to see what God does in Elise's life~ in a family where Jesus lives!!!
Bless you sweet friend!!! :)

Briana's Mom said...

Truly amazing!

Cindy J said...

NO WAY!! How awesome is that?? Did you meet her? Thank you God!