Thursday, February 10, 2011

Parker is Home

We had a good time playing with little Parker the other night. I truly enjoy getting to see these babies finally come home to their forever families. This little one will always hold a special place in my heart since he really and truly almost became a Straight. Seeing his picture the first time was when God placed the desire in my heart to adopt again.

Watching him with his parents let me know that he is truly where he was meant to be! God's plan is always the BEST plan, and I am thrilled to once again get to be on the front row to watch it unfold :)

3 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

OH SO sweet!!! :)

China Dreams said...

He is one handsome little boy. I can see why you loved him on sight.

Ruby

Steph said...

Thanks for letting me have him! You're always gonna be his Aunt Donna! XoXo