Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mug Shots













No we aren't all criminals, but we are all going to China soon! Yes, we have decided to take the whole crew again this trip. We just couldn't imagine taking this once in a lifetime trip (or maybe 3 times in a lifetime) without the kids. Plus, all of the kids (well except Faith) are VERY excited to meet their new little sister.
Having the whole family there to witness the "birth" of the new baby is what we feel is the best for everyone.
So yes, it is expensive, a few more PB&Js are in our future for sure. However, it will be SO worth it to have another 2 and a half weeks dedicated to just family time. Unfortunately my sister isn't going this trip, so that will be one less adult this trip and one extra kiddo-oh my! We will be hoping for great behavior and no "surprises", so we are hoping for the best yet still preparing for the worse. Please keep us in your prayers as we are certainly going to need them :)
I mailed off our visa applications today to our fabulous courier who saves me a TON of money every adoption. Thanks Carol!!

4 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

SO excited for you all!!! :) Cute pics/ :)

Sally-Girl! said...

Excited to see your crew in China!!! I can offer moral support from here since your sis can't travel with ya!!

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

Woohoo! So excited for your whole family.

China Dreams said...

This is so funny. I just posted our "mug shots" on my website, then removed them because I didn't think my husband would appreciate me showing his to the world.

Congratulations on another to-do list check off.

Ruby