Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Missing Money

Major mistake discovered today that would have definitely knocked out my dream of going on March 30, IF my wonderful agency had not come to my rescue. It appears that my crappy bank Wells F@rgo, did not send my wire transfer to China correctly last month. Fortunately, my agency decided I was good for the $$$, and their rep in China covered the money to be able to drop off my Article 5 tomorrow anyway-YEAH.


So needless to say, I was not a happy camper especially since I spent over an hour in that stupid bank when I sent the wire! I had to go back in there today to now have a trace put on the wire that, "Sorry maam, this will take 3-5 business days to complete." What the heck?!?!? Anyhow, I started the trace, so I suppose we just have to wait and see what exactly they have done with my money. Oh my, the joys of paperwork paperwork paperwork.

No comments: