Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm a Big Girl Now

Look look look what I got last night from the best agency employee ever!! I have to admit I did break into to tears when I saw how big she is getting without us there to cheer her on. Although I feel sad that we are missing her, I am very relieved to see that she is obviously in a much better orphanage than Faith was in. She looks SO happy in all of her pics and I am SO thankful for that. Now get me on a plane!!!!

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." - Psalm 118:24

7 comments:

Sharing Life and Love said...

Oh My---Elise is too adorable---Now, hurry up and go get her!
XO

Steph said...

Wow! She does look like a big girl, but maybe it's just the hair! :o)

She's a beauty! Can't wait to meet her in person!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

OMGoodness!!!! She is adorable!!! Every picture is a window into her soul~ beautiful smile!!! Love every one!!! What a blessing for you and what a blessing she has coming!!! SO thankful she is in such a good place until you GET ON THAT PLANE!!! :)
XO

Anonymous said...

OH!!! She is amazing - it has to make you happy to see her so happy! Those eyes are so full of love and life!
You are so close!

Tara

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Yeah! She's just so gorgeous. Can't wait!

Sally-Girl! said...

Oh how adorable she is!!!! NOt long from now and she will be in your forever arms!!

Debbie said...

How sweet! I know you are so anxious! I hope everything finishes up quickly for you.