Friday, February 11, 2011

GUZ# Email

One more tiny step closer to our girl. Received our GUZ# this morning, so hoping to have our actual NVC letter on Monday or Tuesday. I am actually even getting exciting about using one of these again soon-LOL ;)

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the NVC. The adoption petition you mentioned in your letter has recently been entered into our computer system and assigned the case number listed below.

You will be notified once this case is forwarded to the assigned US Embassy/Consulate General.

Case Number: GUZ2011
Beneficiary's Name: HONG,XIN FANG
Foreign State Chargeability: CHINA - MAINLAND
CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES, VISA UNIT
1 SHAMIAN STREET SOUTH
GUANGZHOU 510133
PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA

Once this case has been forwarded to the assigned US Embassy/Consulate General, the NVC will send a copy of the approval letter via email.

Sincerely,
National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
Serco Inc., Support Contractor

5 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

That is great and I never had to use one of these on either trip. :)

Kim said...

One hurdle down to getting you on the plane the end of March instead of April!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sharon's comment makes me feel a little better...just looking at those things makes me shake my head...I have no idea how I could pull that off...obviously a concept thought up by a man...

Steph said...

Hey, I think I recognize that last one from the GZ train station. Good thing I was wearing some Crocs as they were easy to rinse off later! :o)

Steph said...

Hey, I think I recognize the last photo as the potty at the GZ train station. Good thing I was wearing my Crocs that day... easy to rinse off later! :o)