Monday, February 7, 2011

Maybe Just Maybe

There is now a slim chance that we could actually be able to travel on March 30, instead of April 27. We have been climbing this mountain, LOI, PA, HS, I-800A, DTC, LID, LSC, and most recently we reached the I-800 mark. Only a couple more climbs and we will be off to China!

It would be SO nice to travel the first 2 weeks of April since that would be during the boys' spring break. This way they would only miss one week of school. Praying, hoping, and praying some more we get to travel next month!!

6 comments:

Sally-Girl! said...

March 30th seems very realistic to me!!! I have been seeing TA's in less than 7 days recently!!!

Anonymous said...

Great you have your I800!!! We are STILL waiting!!!! boo hoo :-( I've sent 2 emails to our officer and he is taking his sweet time.......anxious momma here!!!!

Kasie

Beth and Ryan said...

March 30 would be great! We may be together after all!

Brooks Family Red Thread Journies said...

Hello!
My name is Tracy. I saw your bog on Rumor Queen. My hasband, Tom, & I are also adopting a baby from China. Our daughter is in Jiangxi as well, and we are naming her Elise too! We are also waiting on our I800 and will probably travel in April. We also recieved our referral on 9/27. Lots of similarities! Are you traveling with all your kids? We are leaving our kids at home. This is our first adoption. It would be cool if we traveled together, but looks like you are a little ahead of us in the travel stage.

Kim Turner said...

This is great news! Can't wait to see how it all goes! So exciting!

Kim Turner said...

This is good news. Can't wait to follow this wonderful time for you guys!