Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Joshua" Found His Parents

You may remember my desperate post about finding a home for this adorable baby boy that I saw posted available for adoption. Well I am happy to say that I did help find his parents! I met Stephanie and Vuong a long time ago at one of the Chapman's First Friday meetings. I think it was over 2 years ago.

Amazing how God works these things out. Can't wait to follow them along on their journey to bring this adorable little boy home!! This little one sure holds a special place in my heart, praying he gets home soon :)

3 comments:

Beth and Ryan said...

Good news! He is such a cutie!

Steph said...

Donna,

Thank you so much for posting the pictures of "Joshua". God definitely told me to take a peek and once I did, I couldn't get his angelic face out of my mind!

We are working our tails off to get this little sweetie home... soon!


We can't believe this is REALLY happening! It's completly wonderful!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the announcement..Will be praying for all of them