I am praying that I have found "Joshua's" mommy and daddy!!! Please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers this week as we discover if they are the right ones. Oh and no it is not me and CJ ;)
Although I have had some STRONG feelings for this little guy, I think it is just his little Red Thread pulling on my heart strings helping me guide him to his real parents. Man that red thread is tough! Keep praying :)
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...





3 comments:
he sure is cute!! i have a friend in china now getting her 5th china kid ... 9th child!!!
Praying for this little guy! He is precious!
I will not acquiesce in on it. I think polite post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the sound story.
Post a Comment