Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Counting Down

Only 3 more days until I am on the big airplane off to Texas to meet my brother! Crazy that it is already time to go. I will be gone for 4 days, and 3 nights. Yes, 3 nights without sleeping with my girls?!?!? I have no idea how CJ is going to manage the nights, but I know he will do GREAT with them during the days.


Now here is where CJ's weekend gets a little crazier... Remember that my mom and my sister will be gone with me to Texas. And my dad and Sandy are also out of town this weekend. So that leaves hardly any babysitter backups available! So all you great friends out there, if you get a call from my husband this weekend, please be nice to him :)
Here is my hubby with my babies, oh yeah plus this last baby too. I hope they have a great weekend without mommy. Not too great of course, just maybe a good weekend ;)

2 comments:

Mary said...

I hope you have a great trip and "family reunion"! I would be glad to help CJ, but we are going out of town for a wedding. I will pray for him, though!

Anonymous said...

Tell CJ to just give me a call. I would love to take any of you precious kids, any time. Love, Vickie