Friday, October 9, 2009

It's For Real

That's right, HE is for real. My real brother! Talk about weird...but not really even feeling weird. We left out for the airport early this morning, arrived in Texas at 11Am. We got off the plane and were hoping we could get to the potty to "freshen up", little did we know all that was separating my mom and her son was a clear glass wall! I looked at mom and said we can still go potty if you want and she looked at me like I was crazy. She couldn't get through the door fast enough to finally hug her SON, her real-thought about every single day for 45 years-REAL SON :)








I whipped out the camera and at least got the first hug on video. Sorry for the bad pics, but obviously it was a little crazy. Everyone hugged and ever since then, well it has just felt "natural". Doesn't sound possible, but that is how it feels. It is kind of like I already know him. And his wife is just wonderful too! Oh and don't forget how stinkin cute his little one is. I could just eat him up, but he isn't too sure about Aunt Donna just yet. Good thing we have a few more days to hang out with these guys. So far so good, it has been just great!








5 comments:

Cindy J said...

So happy for all of you! These smiles tell the story!! It made me smile just looking at them!! Enjoy every minute together!!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Talk about your family experiences "coming full circle" -- wow - that is amazing! Enjoy and I hope you all have a BLAST!

Mary said...

YAY!!! So happy for you all!

Briana's Mom said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

happy tears for all of ya my friend