Well we made it home safe and sound on Monday night. No problems. The kids were happy to see me and I was of course happy to be home with everyone. CJ did fine without me, so hey maybe I can plan another trip soon-LOL.
C took us to the airport and mom did well without any crazy crying or long goodbyes or anything. As I have said before, I really believe we will see him again soon :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What a wonderful adventure. The great thing is that it's only a begining. What fun you'll have to introduce the cousins !!! Unless I missed it, you didn't tell us their names. Very happy for you. :0D Your Froglegs friend
I am a crazy, loud mouth, hold nothing back, fun with my kiddos kind of gal. This blog shows only a glimpse into my life. I use it for a keepsake to my kids of what life was like as they grew up. So yes, it is my blog and I will do with it what I want ;)
"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12
"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world may be different because, I was important in the life of a child."
1 comment:
What a wonderful adventure. The great thing is that it's only a begining. What fun you'll have to introduce the cousins !!!
Unless I missed it, you didn't tell us their names.
Very happy for you. :0D
Your Froglegs friend
Post a Comment