Saturday, October 10, 2009

Attached or Spoiled

Well it sounds like the girls didn't have such a great night :( Of course this is the first time ever Faith has been to sleep without mommy, and only the second time away from Shelby (first was when Faith was in the hospital). So this of course means CJ had a terrible night! I know in some ways it is good, but of course I feel bad not being there for my girls.

So I talked to everyone on the phone this morning telling them that I love them and miss them. Hopefully they will have a fun filled day with LOTS of exercise so they will go night night tonight more peacefully. Praying they enjoy their alone time with daddy and Grandma Linda this weekend.

Here are a few more pics from yesterday. We had afternoon coffee (hot chocolate for me at a whopping 8 points!) at Starbucks, then enjoyed a great seafood dinner together. We get to go watch my little nephew play soccer this morning. He is such a great kid. I can't wait to get him together with my bunch. They would have such an awesome time playing together. It's great to add more family, especially the fun adorable happy kind! Hopefully they can make their way out to our house soon so we can introduce the newest cousin to my crew. How fun would that be to get a picture of ALL of mom's grandkids together?!?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing part of your trip with us..God is good! 8 points? What the heck?