Saturday, October 10, 2009

Donna does Dallas

Now now get your mind out of the gutter ;) We did a little touring today hanging out with my new fun relatives! We made to the JFK Memorial Museum today for a little history lesson, especially for me. It was really neat and at the same time kinda creepy being in the same place JFK was killed. It was very interesting, more interesting was of course the company we kept all day :)


Fortunately it wasn't raining today, just a little cool especially for Dallas since the high was about 65 today. So we went to McDs for lunch since I promised the little guy a happy meal toy and an ice cream from his Aunt Donna. As you can see, he seemed to enjoy it. We got to visit alot together today which is a lot of fun learning more about my brother and his life past and present. I sure hope after our visit that he continues to chat with us and hopeful that he doesn't think that just because we don't live in the same state that we can't continue to get to know each other. Again, I would just love for them to be able to meet the rest of my crew.


Starting to really miss my family at home. However, I hate to think about the fact that we will only be here one and half more days getting to know my brother and his family. The kids had a much better day today with their daddy. Oh and all the little ones were already asleep tonight at home by 9PM. I pray they have a better night and don't miss mommy too much :)


PS: Don't we make a cute family!!

No comments: