I am a crazy, loud mouth, hold nothing back, fun with my kiddos kind of gal. This blog shows only a glimpse into my life. I use it for a keepsake to my kids of what life was like as they grew up. So yes, it is my blog and I will do with it what I want ;)
"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12
"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world may be different because, I was important in the life of a child."
Creating a Office At Home
-
Creating a Office At Home
Practical recommendations for developing a office at home. To become
effective a office at home must be both functional and pra...
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!
-
My sweet friend Tracy Mihnovich shared this on fb and it has be shared MORE
AND MORE !!! We are the hands and feet of Jesus … It is up to us NOT TO
QUIT … ...
2 years over due update.
-
Two years! It's been SO long since I have updated! It just seems that I
mean to, and then, well it just doesn't happen. You know the old saying "no
news is...
Sara's Senior Prom
-
We ALL had a great Prom Weekend! Our dear friends, the Millers, drove all
the way from Orlando so that Sara and Josh could go to prom together!
Despite a...
Guangzhou City Zoo
-
Sunday brought us a trip to the zoo. Micah loved running around with the
other kids. Noah got his first ride in the stroller. At first he held on
for ...
5 comments:
Ugg. Hope you guys feel better soon. :-(
Hope you can get her off those antibiotics soon
prayin for you guys
hope your family is well again
Oh yikes. We have yet to have those kinds of bottles. Of course, now that I've said that . . . . !
Cheers, hope the sick leaves your house soon!
Kiy
yuck yuck yuck, is that enough yucks
charlece
Post a Comment