Monday, May 18, 2009

Last Week

of school that is! I had the pleasure of attending the kids' schools last week for all of their end of the year stuff. I can't tell you how blessed I am to have a job that allows me to do these things with my children!

Anyhow, it was great to see my children SO happy to show off their work they did all year. Shelby has grown up so much this year that she really took my breath away as I got all teary eyed watching her on stage singing. Hard to believe how much she has changed this year. I was such a proud mommy!



Travis graduates from Kindergarten this year! My baby boy is on to the big first grade next year. He just makes my heart SMILE!







And Caleb is moving up to the FOURTH grade next year-oh my goodness! He is such a great big brother and role model for my kids. He had a terrific year and a wonderful teacher who really "gets him". He makes me proud to be his mommy for sure :)






3 comments:

Joan (Nana) said...

Makes for one proud Nana too!

Unknown said...

You should be proud..what beautiful kids..thanks for the pics and updates

Marian Dean said...

Makes me remember all this, with nostalgia.
Love Granny