Sorry but not much time to blog these days. We have Faith's 6 month post-placement homestudy visit tonight. Faith is back on the antibiotics this week with congestion junk. Caleb doesn't have strep, but just a sore throat this time around. Travis had his end of the year thing yesterday for finishing up kindergarten. My how time flies when we are having fun! I will leave you with some pics from Sheila's hoola hoop lesson with the kids this weekend...
Oh and yes Sheila, I still have the video of you doing the hoola. I will save that and simply hold it over your head for blackmail purposes only ;)
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...





No comments:
Post a Comment